TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING INTERNET BANKING SERVICE AND MOBILE BANKING SERVICE OF C3 CARDIn this document, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings set out below unless indicated otherwise. You should read every definition, clause, phrase and sentence detailed in this document with utmost care and should not accept these Terms and Conditions without fully understanding their meaning. If you do not understand any part of this document or you require further clarification, you should immediately contact C3 CARD to seek further clarification. Unless the context otherwise requires, words importing the singular include the plural and vice-versa. You must read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to signing or electronically submitting an Application. By signing or electronically submitting an Application, you shall be deemed to have understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
|App||C3 CARD's mobile application accessed by a Customer to use the Service.|
|Application||A written or electronic request by a Customer to use the Service.|
|Authorized Charities||A charitable organization which the Customer is able to donate money to via the App.|
|C3 CARD||C3 Card FZ LLC.|
|Business Day||A day on which C3 CARD is open for operations in United Arab Emirates.|
|Customer||A person who has an account and/or Payroll Card with C3 CARD and who is authorized to conduct Transactions and/or Instructions via the Service.|
|Refers to the 'Mail' option available within the Service enabling secured electronic mail communication between the User and C3 CARD and that is accessible to authenticated Users only.|
|Instruction||Electronic data initiated remotely by the User and electronically transmitted to C3 CARD via the Service.|
|Password||A combination of alpha and/or numeric characters which is required by the User to access the Service.|
|Payment||Fund transfer from a Customer's C3 CARD account and/or Payroll Card towards any utility bill payment services provided by C3 CARD and/or donations to Authorized Charities.|
|Secondary User||A person authorized by a User to access all or part of the Service.|
|MY C3CARD||C3 Card Remittance portal for account holders|
|Security Tool||User Id, Password, Secure Id or any other means of security implemented by C3 CARD from time to time for a User to access the Service.|
|Service||Electronic banking system which enables a User to conduct Transactions and Instructions on a Customer's C3 CARD account and/or Payroll Card via the internet and/or via the App.|
|Terms and Conditions||Refers to the terms and conditions mentioned herein governing the use of Service.|
|Transaction||Instructions affecting a Customer's account and/or Payroll Card.|
|Transfer Within C3
|Transfer To Other Banks||Fund transfer from a Customer's C3 CARD account and/or Payroll Card to an account with another bank.|
|User||Refers to any individual, whether a customer of C3 CARD or not, who has access to the Service.|
|User Id||A group of alpha and/or numeric characters which are required by the User to access the Service.|
|Website||Refers to the website owned, established and maintained by C3 CARD and located at the URL www.c3card.com and www.c3remit.com .|
- Any C3 CARD account holder with Payroll Card is eligible to apply for the Service. C3 CARD reserves the right to refuse an Application and may at any time at its sole discretion stop a Customer's or User's access to the Service.
- Transactions will be processed only upon the availability of sufficient funds in the Customer's respective account or Payroll Card at the time the User submits the Transaction and is subject to the daily transaction limit that applies to the Service as detailed in next point.
- Subject to the User's agreement to these Terms and Conditions or requesting a different daily transaction limit, C3 CARD 'MyC3Card' Users shall be subject to a daily transaction limit of AED 10,000
- Payments are permitted from the Customer's account and/or Payroll Card towards the utility bill payment service provided by C3 CARD and/or towards donations to Authorized Charities.
- Payments may be submitted via the Service twenty four (24) hours a day.
- Users may subscribe or unsubscribe to Transaction alerts to the Customer's mobile number or email address registered with C3 CARD via the Service.
- A User may add a Secondary User to the Service to access or perform Transactions on the Customer's account and/or Payroll Card . The User may determine the account and/or Payroll Card that the Secondary User can access and the Transactions the Secondary User may perform. The Customer is solely responsible for all activities performed by a Secondary User via the Service.
- All C3 CARD's fees and charges shall be debited from the Customer's respective account and/or Payroll Card .
- Except in respect of Payments to utility companies or donations to Authorized Charities, any transfer of funds from a Payroll Card account to any other account shall be subject to cash advance fees. In addition, Transfer To Other Banks shall be subject to prevailing bank tariffs.
- In order to avail the Services, the Customer must register for the internet banking service.
- Once registered, the Customer may use the Services by downloading the App, authorizing C3 CARD to act upon any Instruction which is identified by the App and C3 CARD shall be responsible for acting only on those Instructions received by C3 CARD.
- The Customer agrees that all Instructions transmitted from the App or otherwise issued by the Customer shall be considered as valid and binding, and agrees not to dispute or challenge the validity or enforceability of any Instruction on the grounds that it is not a written document and hereby waives any such right the Customer may have at law. In addition, such Instructions are considered original documents and the Customer agrees not to challenge the admissibility of any Instruction on the grounds that it is made in electronic form.
- The internet service provider or intermediary shall provide a part or the whole of the Services and the fees and charges payable to such internet service provider or intermediary shall be borne by the Customer as made available by the internet service provider or intermediary from time to time.
- The Customer is responsible for notifying C3 CARD of any change in contact details, and C3 CARD will not be liable for the Customer's receipt of Instructions from the App recorded with C3 CARD.
- The Customer shall be responsible to inform C3 CARD of any unauthorized Transactions that have taken place. In the event the Customer fails to inform C3 CARD, C3 CARD will not be liable for any Transactions made.
- C3 CARD may, without notice and without stating the reason therefor, cancel or refuse to execute any Instruction at any time without incurring any liability.
- The Customer shall be fully responsible for safeguarding the Security Tools and for ensuring they are not disclosed to any person. The Customer is required to change the Password(s) if instructed by C3 CARD.
- In case the Secure Id device is lost, stolen or damaged, the Customer must immediately notify C3 CARD.
- The Security Tools are considered the Customer/User identification and authentication for the Service. Once completely and successfully entered, C3 CARD shall consider the User as the source of all Instructions and Transactions.
- Passwords may be re-activated by C3 CARD. If the Password is re-activated, C3 CARD will allow a further five (5) attempts to log in.
- Requests made by the Customer for a new Password will be responded to by C3 CARD upon positive authentication of the Customer. C3 CARD will reset and issue a new Password to be delivered to the Customer. The User may also reset their Password electronically via the Service. C3 CARD may also email the Customer a new password to the Customer's email address registered as per C3 CARD's records.
- Copyright in the information provided to the Customer is owned by C3 CARD. The Customer may use this information for its own personal reference only. The Customer may reproduce this information in hard copy solely for its own personal use. The information may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that C3 CARD owns all right, title and interest in the Service, and nothing in this Agreement confers in the Customer any right of ownership in the Service.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges that C3 CARD shall not be responsible for any errors, damages and claims that may result from the open nature of the internet. The Customer shall be solely responsible for all risks resulting from the use of the Service by a Customer, User, Secondary User or any other person.
- The Customer is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of all information and details transmitted via the Service. The Customer acknowledges that all Transactions and Instructions conducted via the Service will be processed without any further reference, written notice or verification.
- Once the User submits and confirms Instructions or Transactions via the Service, C3 CARD shall be under no obligation to accept any amendment or cancellation thereof.
- The Customer shall be solely responsible for establishing, adding or modifying beneficiary details via the Service. C3 CARD will not be liable for non-payment as a result of error of beneficiary details submitted by a User, any failure to identify the beneficiary or delay in payment to the beneficiary at the receiving destination.
- The Customer agrees to treat the access rights, documentation and any information related to the Service, strictly private and confidential at all times and shall not copy or reproduce them in any form either in whole or in part.
- C3 CARD shall not accept and shall have no liability in relation to any claims for compensation, loss or damage that may result from any Transaction or Instruction or use of the Service.
- The Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless C3 CARD against claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including without limitation court costs and reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in connection with the Customer's use of the Services, provided that:
- the Customer is given prompt notice of any such claim.
- C3 CARD provides reasonable co-operation to the Customer in the defence and settlement of such claim, at the Customer's expense; and
- the Customer is given sole authority to defend or settle the claim.
- The Customer shall be liable for any misuse of the Service as a result of non-compliance with security procedures, these Terms and Conditions, disclosure of any Security Tools or any other form of security breach from the User's terminal.
- C3 CARD shall not be liable for any failure of the Service, including, without limitation, Transaction alerts, beyond its reasonable control and does not warrant that the Customer's use of the Services will be interrupted or error- free.
- C3 CARD shall not be a party to any dispute between the Customer/User and any third party.
- C3 CARD makes no warranty as to the quality of service provided by any internet service provider and shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may result from any lapse or failure on the part of the internet service provider or any third party affecting the Service or from any unavailability or improper functioning of the Services for any reason including due to the location, internet network availability and signal strength, proper functioning of hardware or software.
- The Customer hereby irrevocably agrees to indemnify and keep C3 CARD indemnified, at all times hereafter, from all losses and damages incurred by C3 CARD as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Customer.
- The Customer shall accept full responsibility for all Transactions made and in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the Transactions.
- C3 CARD shall not be liable in any manner to the Customer in connection with the use of the Service.
- C3 CARD shall not be liable for any delay or failure of the Service arising from any cause or causes beyond its control, including (without limitation) an act of God, act of government or regulatory authority, war, fire, flood, explosion, terrorism, riot or civil commotion, or non-availability, non-functioning or malfunctioning, computer viruses, interruption or disruption of utilities, internet service provider(s), or broadcast, telecommunications or other network systems, applications or services, electronic or mechanical defect, data failure or corruption, that may be attributable to the equipment used by the Customer to access the App.
- C3 CARD's records of Transactions and Instructions shall be legally binding and conclusive evidence of such Transactions and Instructions.
- In the event of any misuse by the User of the Email provided by C3 CARD with the Service, C3 CARD shall be entitled to disable the User's access to the Service without prior notice.
- C3 CARD reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. All such variations will be available on the Website and advised by C3 CARD to the Customer.
- C3 CARD and the Customer have the right to terminate the Service by giving three (3) Business Days prior written notice to the other.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates as applied in the Emirate of Dubai, and the laws of the Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or the Service shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the civil courts of the Emirate of Dubai.
- These Terms and Conditions are written in Arabic and English. In case of any dispute, the Arabic version shall prevail.
- It is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure strict adherence to the security guidelines issued and updated regularly by C3 CARD. The Customer is also responsible for ensuring that any other security alerts that are posted on the Website and/or advised via email to the Customer/User's email address as per C3 CARD's records are observed and complied with.
- No forbearance, delay or indulgence by C3 CARD in enforcing the provision of this Agreement shall prejudice or restrict the rights of C3 CARD nor shall any waiver of its rights in relation to a breach of this Agreement operate as a waiver of any subsequent breach and no right, power or remedy given to or reserved to C3 CARD under this Agreement is exclusive of any other right, power or remedy available to C3 CARD and each such right, power or remedy shall be cumulative.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be ineffective, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, such decision shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any or all of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.